A Place For Mom
Join our growing team!
A Place for Mom is a mission driven transformational company, helping families with Senior Living options. We are looking for talented individuals who want to quickly have an impact on our business. Come join our growing team!
A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employs over 850 people nationwide with plans to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices located in Seattle, New York, Naples and Kansas City. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with a match. We are committed to our employees’ career development growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results oriented, passionate and collaborative team player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to talk to you.
The Data Specialist for the Community Network team will support the reporting & analytics enabling our Account Manager and Customer Success teams. Specifically, the Data Specialist will own monthly reporting scorecards and analysis supporting key performance indicators for the business and new initiatives across the Community Network team. Additionally, the Data Specialist provides actionable solutions and tools that support the day-to-date operation and success of the Community Network sales teams, who rely on actionable customer data to drive business results.
Who you are:
You are a passionate and data-driven. You have strong problem solving capabilities and are always learning and looking to apply new tools or insights to your work. You have a keen eye for detail and are excited to build a deep knowledge of the Senior Living industry. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes to come up with new solutions or ways for solving a problem at hand. And, you are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across an organization and can communicate your results clearly and succinctly.
What you will do:
- Support Account Management and Customer Success teams to drive outcomes through data analytics and performance reporting
- Assist in monthly performance reporting, including the publication of scorecards supporting strategic initiatives for senior leadership
- Enable monthly operational reports, including territory map creation, Google tracker set-ups, and data tables updates
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders within the analytics, operational, and sales teams to ensure timely delivery of analytics
- Provide recommendations on best practices, services, and systems used for the improvement of APFM customer database management
- Incorporate APFM Values into each family, customer, and co-worker interaction
- Proficient in SQL; Proficient in Excel; experience with Python a plus
- Analytical experience with technical and/or business reporting (e.g., KPI metrics)
- Experience using Tableau or Databricks, a plus, but not required
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Bachelor Degree preferred
About A Place for Mom
A Place for Mom provides a valuable resource for families seeking senior care solutions for their parents. Since A Place for Mom was established in 2000, we have helped over a million families find senior care and housing options and have become the largest senior living referral service in the U.S and Canada.
Our service is completely free for families; our local Advisors are senior care experts in the markets they operate and know the care, properties, costs and reputation of communities available; in addition most Advisors are deeply experienced and have helped thousands of families find the right solution for their mom or dad. They will provide invaluable guidance to the family saving them time and providing confidence they are making the right decision in coordination and on behalf of their parent or loved one (all at no cost).
A Place for Mom is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.