Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Account Manager – Small Business Partnerships Dell Expert Network (DEN)
Dell Technologies products drive human progress. Which means, as a member of our Small Business Alternative Routes to Market Organization, you’ll get to do something special. Endless challenges and rewards. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Here, we create sales opportunities by identifying and developing alliances & relationship programs. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manager on our Small Business Japan team.
Do you have Sales or Marketing experience? Are you passionate about working with customers and building relationships? Join our Strategic Partnerships team in Japan, Tokyo!
The Alternative Routes to Market Organization is a strategic team within the Small Business Sales Organization focused on identifying new routes to market, developing & establishing relationships with key associations, chambers of commerce’s, local IT consultants, start-ups and entrepreneurial hubs to promote our end to end solutions at Dell Technologies. The team is focused on developing new business opportunities and interacts directly with customers on a daily basis.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for leveraging commercial relationships to develop new and innovative ways to reach our customer base. You will be responsible for driving sales by securing marketing placements and developing unique program opportunities within your specific set of accounts. The ideal candidate will find creative ways to engage key influencers to gain their support in active promotion of our offers and campaigns. Our strategic account managers work with large amounts of information and must be comfortable drawing conclusions and driving actions from their analysis.
- Drive acquisition of new partners in the Small Business Partnerships DEN Program. Efforts will include prospecting and onboarding new partners and forecasting for potential growth opportunities
- Research new account acquisition opportunities leveraging Retention, Acquisition, Development account and share of wallet data
- Come up with unique, creative solutions and program components for certain industries or segment verticals
- Utilize sales tools and marketing resources to drive balanced growth between core account set and new account acquisition
- Responsible for Small Business Associations and Partnerships performance and KPIs (offline and online)
- Maintain and update program coordinators contacts. Use sales tools to identify program coordinators, either in existing or prospective accounts
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests. Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products and services
- Provide leadership and support to maintain and build relationships with the Online, Planning, Merchandising and Finance teams
- Work with account support resources to effectively channel and resolve customer and segment partner escalations. Engage outbound sales support team to follow up on prospective leads and prioritization of outbound call activities
- Candidate will need to be able to deliver Director and C-level level presentations/briefings
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Able to speak and understand English as well as Japanese
- 5+ years of work experience in relationship selling with a base pay and commission structure
- Strong project, program and change management skills driving results
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and collaborate
- Proficiency in using Microsoft tools – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong leadership skills and an ownership mindset
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build lasting relationships across multiple layers in the organization
- Ability to communicate and interact with executive leadership
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior IT experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.