WiltonCakes Wilton Brands
Wilton Brands encourages customers across the nation to make meaningful and lasting memories through special event celebration and shared craft creation with family and friends.
Wilton’s Journey So Far
Wilton is a heritage US brand with a 90-year history in baking and decorating. After fifteen years of private equity ownership, the company was acquired by Dr. Oetker (family owned German conglomerate) as an expansion into the US market. Eighteen months after the acquisition, Dr. Oetker and the new leadership are looking to define the future of Wilton brands to become the most important, influential and successful cake and dessert brand in the USA. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The National Account Manager (NAM) will be responsible for managing existing customers, developing new business, and managing our broker partners. The NAM will partner cross-functionally to develop and implement customer business plans consisting of distribution, pricing, promotion, and shelf management strategies and objectives.
• Achieve customer annual sales and profitability goals
• Grow existing business and explore new business development opportunities
• Strategic customer planning, annual and promotional planning, net revenue, profit, and trade management
• Manage accounts’ day-to-day business activities which include frequent communication, forecasting, supply chain interaction, and other related sales needs, while maintaining internal P&L requirements
• Work cross-functionally to ensure customer needs are met while maintaining internal P&L requirements
• Prepare and present business updates, new item sell stories, and category reviews
• Develop accurate financial and demand planning sales forecasts based on customer knowledge and ongoing business trends
• Utilize syndicated data (IRI) and consumer insights to analyze the business for trends and growth opportunities
• Participate in industry trade shows, customer meetings and other internal/external meetings
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Customer / Distributor / Wholesaler / Broker Management
• Travel ~35%
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
• 7 + years of selling experience in Grocery, Mass, Craft, Military or Drug, with at least 3 years selling direct
• Experience selling to grocery preferred – other channel experience considered
• Familiarity with syndicated data from IRI, Nielsen, NPD, and Customer POS, as well as consumer panel data
• A successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
• Demonstrated leadership in achieving outstanding sales results directly and through others
• Strong MS Office skills
• Strong communication, presentation, organizational, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Highly analytical and process-oriented mindset
• Ability to analyze complex data and translate into actionable items
• Ability to deliver major strategic and initiative-based projects
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines
• Work successfully across dotted line reporting relationships
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
On behalf of all of us at Wilton Brands, we hope this update finds you well during these unprecedented times. As an iconic brand, our top priorities remain keeping our associates healthy and ensuring our ability to serve our retailers and customers. Our recruitment efforts will continue and be conducted in ways that safeguard both the health of our associates and candidates. We hope that you, your family, and your friends stay safe and healthy.