CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
Accountable for designing conceptual models, initiative planning, business results and product management for Medicare Diversified Business Unit. Leading Business and technical initiatives for Medicare Sales organization delivering small to large effort projects. Responsible for providing guidance and direction to external vendors, external consultants, consulting team members and/or matrixed staff as required in support of initiatives. Accountable for transferring knowledge, best practices (external and internal), methodology and tools to client organizations.
– 7+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, program management, project consulting, business process consulting, strategic business planning.
– Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
– Demonstrated experience successfully implementing large/ complex projects
– Experience working with technical teams and translating business needs into functional requirements
– Experience leading technical teams to manage and deliver a large program
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
– Negotiation/influencing skills.
– Powerpoint/ presentation skills
– Oral and written communication skills
– Prior Salesforce, Marketing experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.