Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services primarily in PowerUtilities Industry Segment working with major key accounts ?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help customers to scale, innovate, become more agile at lower cost and establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider ?
As Principal Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of emerging technologies and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales / account management or sales oriented consulting background (preferably with power/utilities or other regulated industry areas). Too, the candidate has a strong business acumen, but also technical understanding that enables to drive engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should be able to help the extended team to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive business and manage large corporate accounts in Regulated Industry
• Consult customers regarding their digital transformation and how AWS can help
• Establish C-level relationships (beyond pure IT areas) at company board level
• Suggest and execute against strategic account plans
• Articulate compelling value propositions (business and technical)around AWS services
• Accelerate customer adoption
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Travel depending on location of customer set
5+ years experience in technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting
BA/BS degree , preferably Master degree
Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and German
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
• 3+ years experience in power/utilities industries.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.