Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a Mid-Market Account Manager (North America) who is responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of XML Documentation for Adobe Experience Manager solution which is an enterprise grade component content management solution (CCMS) that helps organizations manage their post-sales support content. You will be part of our North America sales team, working with new and existing Adobe customers across relevant industry verticals. This includes generating new business and setting up long term relationships with existing accounts. The Mid-Market Account Managerwill achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct interaction with customers. The individual will be responsible for navigating through the customer’s organization. This is a key position within Adobe’s Digital Advertising, Learning & Publishing Business Unit and the right fit will be, high energy, data-minded, and tech-savvy people with prior software sales experience.
What you’ll do
- Meet or exceed quota targets
- Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery while developing relationships in new and existing accounts.
- Become a trusted advisor by establishing positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
- Develop customer acuity to understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer
- Lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles while working with customers to become Adobe references
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer’s priorities and hurdles. Utilize Strategic Value Assessments, benchmarking, and Return on Investment data to support decision process
- Follow a well-adapted approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline and maintain pipeline current
- Use and collaborate with support organizations including Product Marketing, Partners, and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory
- Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap
- Support all Adobe promotions and marketing / customer events in the vertical
Ideal candidate will have:
- Track record of demonstrating sales excellence
- Proven results selling value
- Maintain white space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams and resources to execute winning sales
- Utilize the Adobe sales model
- Understand Adobe’s competition and effectively position solutions to differentiate Adobe and secure the business
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Minimum 5 to 7+ years with consistent track record selling enterprise software solutions to organizations
- Ability to work optimally in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Product & Marketing
- Strong understanding of web technologies, CMS and SaaS
- Creative, problem-solving approach