We unleash the power of the spoken word.
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. You will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic and collaborative.
ABOUT THE TEAM
UK Merchandising group is responsible for driving engagement and retention from Audible customers, across our websites and apps through content discovery. We work closely with our internal partners to deliver high impact promotions, improved shopping experience and purchase options and listening engagement leveraging data analysis to continuously test and learn. We work closely with tech and product teams across Audible to scope new product enhancements to deliver an excellent customer experience.
You are a self-motivated, results-driven Optimisation & Engagement Manager who will conceive and execute strategies that increase purchasing and listening engagement across our surfaces and email. You will use a combination of data-driven insight and best practices to revamp our customer engagement strategy, taking inspiration from both your own experience in similar roles, as well as learning from Audible counterparts around the globe. You will balance business priorities with the best possible customer experience turning Audible members in to habituated users of our service.
As an Optimisation & Engagement Manager, you will…
- Invent and deliver new revenue and engagement driving programs and evolve existing strategies.
- Optimise Audible’s existing slate of revenue and listening programs with a heightened focus on scale, automation, and measureable incremental impact.
- Shape and lead the overall planning and strategy of each program, focused specifically on increasing engagement.
- Explore which member audiences need to be served alternative comms in order to address segment-specific needs and drive incremental engagement.
- Optimise key customer touchpoints across Audible surfaces to increase customer engagement.
- Partner with the Analytics team and varied toolsets to monitor and analyse core business KPIs and make recommendations for content discovery and revenue opportunities.
- Own analysis of and reporting on programs and their impact on business KPIs.
- Previous experience optimizing web and app surfaces and email communication to drive incremental engagement.
- Previous experience in digital customer engagement and optimisation role.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results.
- Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner.
- Passion for increasing customer engagement and habituation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics, and being able to articulate hypothesis and outcomes clearly.
- High level knowledge of MS Office – specifically Excel.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Audible. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.