CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
CVS Clinical Trial Services™, a new CVS Health company, is part of the company’s portfolio of initiatives to advance and transform health and healthcare. As we redesign and innovate trial delivery and real-world evidence generation, we put the patient at the heart of everything we do.
We are a dynamic team who have the benefit of operating in an entrepreneurial environment where bold thinking and novel approaches are not only rewarded, but they are also encouraged. Ownership and the ability to shape the way forward is empowered at all levels to accelerate progress and innovation. Here, colleagues work not only within our organization but across the CVS Health matrix, acting as one team to achieve our goals, deliver solutions and transform the future.
As the Account Manager for Clinical Trial Services, you will be responsible for serving as the primary interface between clients and internal resources during the implementation, and ongoing work to support client recruitment projects.
In this role, you will collaborate with Business Development, Operations, and other key areas as necessary to ensure a successful project launch as well as a successful delivery to the customer.
Responsibilities to include:
• Primary point of contact for clients and cross-functional teams on project related work.
• Develop patient recruitment materials, and gaining approvals
• Establish patient recruitment targeting criteria, project materials, patient experience flows, and communicating this to Operations team
• Ensure client and operations teams have clear understanding of project scope, process, and timelines
• Establish client success metrics
• Present to senior leadership on issues and driving to appropriate solutions
• 3+ years of experience in an Account Management or Project Management role within healthcare, patient recruitment, clinical trial, and/or other related fields
• 2+ years of experience working in a client management capacity with external business partners (B2B or B2C)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to understand client needs and translate into business services
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to understand medical terminology
• Previous experience in a client management capacity
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.