Dematic is an intralogistics innovator trusted by thousands of the world’s leading and emerging brands.
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing team of highly experienced professionals, focused on driving new business with an industry-leading solution? Are you a motivated “hunter” with a background in logistics, automation, or engineering industries? We would love to have you join our fast-paced, rapidly growing company to sell complex logistics solutions to some of the largest distributors across Canada.
Dematic is seeking an experienced account manager, who is an innovative, collaborative, motivated, self-starter. The role requires a high-energy expert who can pursue new business opportunities with confidence, along with having excellent negotiation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. This position will support our Canadian Ops Region. This candidate will be able to engage C-suite executives to prospect, negotiate, and close a complex sale. They should have the ability to build a robust pipeline and help customers identify their business needs, and work to coordinate the best solution.
***This role will be based out of Montreal and has the flexibility to work 100% remote with the expectation that in person meetings may take place based on business needs.
What we offer:
We are here to support you for the entirety of your Dematic career. From a fast start of learning Dematic’s history and foundational training to succeed in your role to leadership development programs, technical training and certifications, and Career Navigator to identify challenging new opportunities, our goal is to help you grow beyond your borders.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Our attractive and market competitive total rewards packages are designed to reward high performance and to assist in managing your personal and family needs. Dematic offers robust packages based on employment status and national requirements.
Dematic is committed to pay transparency. As such, Dematic will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, Dematic will still maintain confidentiality of your pay information. Employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Dematic, or (c) consistent with Dematic’s legal duty to furnish information.
As a global company, our employees are exposed to different ideas and perspectives from around the world. We offer international assignments for qualified employees and wherever possible, we offer flexible working hours and modern workspace design.
Learn More Here: https://www.dematic.com/en-us/about/careers/what-we-offer/
Tasks and Qualifications:
What This Role Will Do
- Be the face of Dematic with the customer, representing Dematic by communicating the solutions that Dematic brings to the marketplace.
- Gathers initial customer needs and collaborates with Dematic engineering and solution development teams to provide the best solution to the customer
- Develop and implement plans for strategic accounts and / or markets
- Drive revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits
- Identify, develop, and manage channel partners to achieve channel goals
- Develops a complete understanding of the customers’ organizational structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts
- Perform customer presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels
- Develops forecasts, budgets, and operating plans for sales channels
What We Are Looking For
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. A degree in Industrial Engineering is a plus. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 3- 8 years of successful experience in complex solution sales or in a related field, with 5+ years of logistics and automation experience preferred
- Successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in both English and French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work successfully in a high-growth, fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Willingness for business travel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Training in strategic selling methodology (Miller Heiman) preferred
- Models our Values of Integrity, Collaboration, Courage, and Excellence
- up to 25% travel is required