Liftoff connects people with the mobile products and services they love to use.
Liftoff+Vungle is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that’s changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will have a direct impact on helping customers achieve their mobile growth goals through analyzing campaign performance and collaborating cross-functionally on campaign optimizations.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with top mobile advertisers because we’re at the forefront of the mobile space. We have a collectively high level of industry experience on our team, so you’ll get to learn from the best!
- This role is eligible to work out of the Singapore office on a flexible WFH/WFO schedule.
- Managing a portfolio of mobile advertisers, launching their campaigns, defining their strategies, and aligning internal resources to execute on their goals
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales, ad operations, and other internal and external partners
- Ongoing customer communication and relationship-building efforts
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Fluency or business level Mandarin is essential due to the need to work with clients in China
- Experience working with clients in China
- Organization and project management skills
- Creative solution-seeking skills
- Mobile advertising experience
- A strategic and data-driven mindset
- Relationship management experience
- Ability to extract and clearly communicate insights from complex data sets
- A proactive spirit!
Bonus points if you have:
- Startup experience
- A top-tier education
- Experience managing enterprise-level customers
Liftoff+Vungle is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff+Vungle is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff+Vungle maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff+Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff+Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.