Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you passionate about Marketing and Digital Advertising, and wish to work within a diverse and international team who are challenging the status quo of the E-commerce world? Come join us and become part of a diverse team dedicated to creating solutions and optimizing ads that support our Advertisers achieve their business goals.
Amazon operates in a global e-commerce environment without boundaries, and influences a diverse set of businesses worldwide. Ad Success Team (AST) assists in onboarding advertisers on Sponsored Ads (SA) and engages in account management for advertisers on search and managed display. Our mission is to make advertisers successful on Amazon. We do this by inspiring, educating, and supporting our advertising customers on how best to use our ad product offering to meet their business objectives.
In support to the Amazon Advertising’s business, we are building a group of energetic and highly motivated Account Managers. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. We are looking for an organized proactive self-starter, who learns swiftly, thinks critically and is enthusiastic about working with a quickly-growing global brand.
As an Account Manager, you will responsible for portfolio management of accounts assigned to you. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to use analytical skills, formulate strategies, apply/build SOPs, communicate with influence and drive decisions that are data backed. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should be aspirational to build competencies required for your career growth.
Key job responsibilities
- Taking complete ownership for a portfolio of accounts Standard and High Value advertisers
- Reviewing every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance
- Engaging with advertisers/in-country Account Manager to understand their advertising goals and expectations from the program
- Leading kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda, as and when necessary
- Flawlessly executing end-to-end ad optimization, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzing account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency and meet clients’ KPIs
- Monitoring and communicating campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Working with Account Management, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance
- Preparing documents around best practices, SOPs and framework for innovations
- Identifying opportunities to improve Amazon Advertising’s product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize key deliverables
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree
- +2 years related work experience
- Fluency in English and German (in respect to writing, reading, speaking and communication)
- Experience in a data and results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- MBA in Digital Advertising or other related Master’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in the online advertising, sales, marketing, and/or e-commerce space
- Proven success in business development, advertising or account management roles
- Flair for data & strong analytical knowledge (Advanced Excel, basic SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Google Ad Words / Bing Ads certification will be added benefit
- Experience contacting and providing solutions for companies’ needs in a target-based environment.
- Ability to understand new trends and work backwards from customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Able to work in a diverse team
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.