- Senior Program Manager, Network Operations Supply Chain - Reston, VA
- Senior Program Manager, Network Operations Supply Chain - Austin, TX
- Senior Program Manager, Network Operations Supply Chain - Bellevue, WA
- (USA-NJ-Edgewater Park) Network Specialist II - Edgewater Park, NJ
- (USA) Senior Director, Strategy Clinical Network Development - Bentonville, AR
Gannett USA TODAY NETWORK
USA TODAY NETWORK brings timely news and entertainment right to the fingertips of readers around the country by pairing innovative technology with razor-sharp reporting and storytelling.
United States • Virtual Req #21858
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
The Lead Client Success Manager (Lead CSM) will work closely with our largest clients, providing strategic insights and recommendations, including but not limited to, SEM and digital marketing campaigns, while also helping provide support for other CSM, and Sr. CSMs within the same department. The candidate will manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify new creative advertising techniques to further our client’s digital marketing needs, (for not only their clients, but help support other CSMs and Sr. CSMs with their clients). This role will actively participate and help support the function of mentoring and coaching employees within the department.
About your Responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate must have an extensive background in digital marketing with applied experience in SEM and display advertising, and the ability to teach, train, educate, and lead other team members. This candidate will be responsible for their own book of business, and help assist the manager on day-to-day operations, including but not limited to, creating and following up with escalations, assisting with workflow and helping other teammates when bandwidth gets tight. Ideal candidates will have an insatiable curiosity and enthusiasm for digital marketing and can inspire excitement and curiosity among colleagues. A Lead CSM will lead by example, provide feedback, direction, support and escalate tasks and cases to appropriate departments when needed. Candidates need to have conflict management skills, be an active listener, provide feedback in a constructive and structured manner, and can find common ground and explain different viewpoints comprehensively.
Candidates must have a minimum of six years working knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape and emerging trends. The Lead CSM must be a self-starter, proactive, can work independently on tasks, work well with a team, follow through on projects, and have advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrate expertise in customer relationship management
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage digital marketing campaigns
- Advanced capabilities to effectively manage digital advertising campaigns -Search, Display, Organic, Social Marketing Management Systems etc.
- Strong technical skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrate expertise with digital marketing publishing systems & processes An Executive Accounts Lead CSM will need to be able to switch task across several platforms and clients within specific SLAs and expectations. Job duties may include:
- Follow up with team escalations
- Help maintain internal resources including team Wiki’s
- Providing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for clients that include multiple products across multiple platforms and across multiple advertising platforms the client may use in house or through other vendors.
- Completing digital ad campaign reviews (providing detailed recommendations on optimization enhancements to improve our clients’ KPIs)
- Optimizing PPC and display campaigns in order to increase campaign success
- Updating and/or creating pacing reports for campaigns
- Creating campaigns within our platform
- Providing weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting
- Providing miscellaneous research as needed
- Scheduling and running meetings with multiple teams and team members
- Updating ads for digital media
- Assisting management with day-to-day team operations
- Build rapport with client representatives and marketing staffs through routine and scheduled interactions
- Develop & advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes to manage SEM/display campaign performance across LOCALiQ’s publisher networks to determine improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot performance issues using digital advertising best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts
- Manage client expectations, communication and performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- 7+ years of experience in the digital space, in an agency environment, or in-house equivalent
- 7+ years of client service/account management experience
- Display exceptional written and verbal communication skills and can communicate digital/social concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public relations or related fields, advance degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of SEM, SEO and display, social, email marketing and an understanding of new media consumer behaviors and trends
- Ability to manage heavy workloads with flexibility to rapidly shift priorities based on organizational needs
- Creative thinker with strong time management and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail