As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Our dynamic sales teams are currently seeking sellers who are interested in growing and developing their sales career as a Brand Partnerships Manager. We are seeking sellers to work with top brands across multiple verticals including Auto, Retail Big Box, CPG Food/Bev.
– Create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data for respective regions and verticals.
– Collaborate with team leads to develop strategies to crack new business
– Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies.
– Drive revenue for TikTok by seeking partnerships with various direct clients and agencies.
– Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
– Educate clients and agencies on best practices and latest products and developments.
– Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
– 5+ years in Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales, Customer Acquisition and Growth, Consulting, Mobile and/or Online sales
– Must be willing to work in Atlanta, GA
– 2-3+ years of selling or account management experience.
– Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing.
– Knowledge of the self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying.
– Proven performance winning the support of key stakeholders.
– Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
– Ability to adapt to a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
– Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– A team player and collaborator.
– Passion for TikTok marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace.
At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.