Uber is changing how people think about transportation, part of the logistical fabric of 600+ cities. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, Uber gives people what they want when they want it.
About the Team
We are building a new Uber Ads division to accelerate the next phase of our global advertising business. Our vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber’s platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Advertising’s platform will bring together location based and shopping data with closed loop attribution across our Mobility and Delivery platforms for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to reach, engage and convert our highly engaged user base.
About the Role:
The Uber Ads team is looking for strategic Account Managers to be founding members of our newly formed Uber Ad Sales team. As an Enterprise Ads Account Manager, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial ads partnerships with our Enterprise Restaurant partners. You will lead the Account Management strategy and execution for a portfolio of top restaurant brands. You’ll partner with Enterprise Ads Client Partners to drive adoption of an expanding suite of ads offerings across our Mobility and Delivery platforms. You will work closely with our established Enterprise Restaurant Partnerships team, Ads Client Partners, Ads Analytical Leads and Ads Operations to consistently deliver on our partners needs. You will report to the US Head of Enterprise Ad Sales.
What You’ll Do:
• Partner with our Enterprise Restaurant sales teams to develop and manage ads partnership strategies that deliver on ourRestaurant partners’ needs and exceed quarterly growth goals
• Build relationships with key marketing decision makers within partner organizations
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of clients’ marketing goals and challenges and proactively recommend solutions that support them
• Join internal kick off calls to understand campaign specifications and discuss complex executions
• Proactively monitor campaign performance to pinpoint, communicate and solve issues
• Coordinate the launch, management and reporting of campaigns; while proactively communicating updates and setting expectations with all stakeholders
• Uncover opportunities to drive better performance and increased investment by delivering data-backed insights and recommendations to our partners
• Bring your analytical A-game. Develop methodologies to highlight trends and provide meaningful insights to partners
• Be the voice of the customer and effectively communicate product limitations and feedback to relevant internal teams.
• Drive initiatives. You will help build best practice playbooks across our Ads team to drive adoption for our restaurant partners at scale. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
• Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations.
• 4+ years of full-time experience in end-to-end Enterprise / Large Customer Digital Advertising Account Management
• Experience managing large-scale ads campaigns and partnering with large, complex Enterprise brands
• Experience building relationships with key marketing decision makers, brand digital advertising managers and agency partners
• Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
• Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation, forecasting, and problem solving skills
• Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
We are Uber. The go-getters. The kind of people who are relentless about our mission to help people go anywhere and get anything. Movement is what we do. It’s our lifeblood. It runs through our veins. It’s what gets us out of bed each morning. It pushes us to constantly reimagine how we can move better. For you. For all the places you want to go. For all the things you want to get. For all the ways you want to earn. Across the entire world. In real-time. At the incredible speed of now.