Palo Alto Networks
With an internal culture of authenticity, collaboration, and innovation, Palo Alto Networks maintains continual vigilance and security for customers all over the world.
Recruiter: Angela Gorospe
Hiring Manager: Tate Tefertiller
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Our Network Security team focuses on delivering support and services across our Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), and Cloud-Delivered Security Services (CDSS) technologies.
- Drive global GTM programs involving all CS journey phases (Expansion, Renewals, Adoption and Onboarding) such as “Bottom 20% adoption”, “Free to Paid customers” and NITD “Not intent to Deploy”
- Work with our Solutions and GTM team and customer-facing CS Field teams to develop and drive our Customer Success renewals, adoption, and expansion motions, and the related processes, tooling, and automation
- Assist in ensuring our organization has the mechanisms in place to provide visibility, and subsequent action plans, that ensure our customers’ deployment is on track and that they are successful in the adoption of PANW technology
- Help institute a tracking and oversight framework for customer deployment, renewal readiness, and adoption insights including trending and tracking, as well as assessing customer health and potential churn risk and related action plans
- Serve as an SME for enablement of Field teams on processes related to renewals, adoption, and deployment
- Work closely with our Operations team on creating and implementing related metrics and visualization tools
- Work with our Global Scale team on related processes for Pooled and Digital CS accounts
- Assist with ensuring interlock between Expansion, Renewals, and our Customer Reference and Advocacy Program
- 5+ years of global experience as a CSM
- Prior experience in a senior delivery role in customer-facing Customer Success role (e.g. CSM) and familiarity with Deployment, Renewals, Expansion, and Adoption processes
- Prior specific experience with SaaS offering customer metrics is a plus
- Experience and competence in process development and continuous process improvement
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to manage and maintain holistic processes related to our Customer Success delivery motion
- Dedication to following the process, ability to prioritize work within a demanding environment, and consistently delivering results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and to explain the impact in business terms
- Thrives in a matrixed, team environment anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion, and Integrity
- Knowledge of CyberSecurity Network Security is preferred
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
The Palo Alto Networks Customer Success (CS) team partners with organizations to help guide them through their journey in protecting their businesses and driving the technical outcomes that mean the most to our customers. Our Customer Success managers and engineers are our customers’ advocates, product experts, and strategic advisors that help them operate and grow their businesses securely. At Palo Alto Networks, we take a proactive method to ensure customers achieve their required outcomes with a product or a service, by providing tailored guidance and support to organizations as they embark on their journey. Our customer success teams are guiding the customer during the product life cycle to increase license and feature adoption and to gain maximum value from their investment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $115,600/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.