Outbrain is the web’s leading content discovery platform—helping publishers track and grow their audiences.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join our Israeli team. Based out of Netanya, this person will be directly responsible for managing new and existing strategic clients who are running performance activities across Outbrain’s Hebrew network. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, tech-savvy, brand-oriented, analytical and with strong relationship-management skills.
As part of the role, the account manager will assist clients in building their media plan with Outbrain and help them to drive results. The account manager is mostly identified as the professional touch point for the local market. As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, curious, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she
or he does.
- Follow-up campaign performance: monitoring performance and delivery against KPI’s, recommend changes to clients, provide weekly / ad hoc reports and analysis
- Serve as a contact point to our managed clients: answer technical requests and activate internal cross functional interfaces in order to answer client needs and solve problems
- Take part in planning, implementing and validating measurement infrastructure for strategic campaigns utilizing Outbrain’s most advanced capabilities
- Identify strategic opportunities and upsell against them
- Carry out kickoff calls, campaign implementation, optimization and launch for strategic clients.
- Interfaces with other department lead to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver a new solution
- Leads data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs.
- Collaborates with the business development manager to plan new and existing brand strategies.
- 2-3 years of experience in the Ad-tech industry or agency, hands-on PPC campaign
- Outstanding relationship management and communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical thinking & data analysis that resulted in delivering actionable insights/recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Native Hebrew speaker, that is also fluent and proficient in English (verbal and writing)
- Experience in native discovery platform such as Outbrain – an advantage
- Experience with big brands – an advantage
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in ambiguous environment, Tech-savvy