As an Integrated Technologies Consultant on Cerner’s Consulting team, you will manage integrated technology deployments of hardware, software and services integrating medical devices and medical device platform for our external clients. In doing so you will attend regular status meetings and project events with clients regarding technical aspects of deployment and optimization projects. This position will also require associates to support system and application performance issues related to deployment and optimization projects. As a consultant in the field of medical device connectivity you will be assist in assessing project risks, driving remediation and mitigation of findings throughout client engagements in partnership with engagement management.
- At least 4 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Health care or relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. Citizen
- Willing to travel 60-80% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area, or reside near a major international airport
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
As a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.