Headquartered in Purchase, NY, PepsiCo operates in over 200 countries and territories around the globe.
Auto req ID: 269305BR
Associate Administrative Assistant
Pacific Northwest Market
This position contributes to the success of Pepsi Beverages North America by providing administrative support to the Auburn, WA location, as well as the Pacific Northwest market.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Oversee front desk operations including visitor interactions, notifying management of interviews, and telephone support.
- Update location phone list, org chart, and e-mail distribution list timely in accordance with personnel changes.
- Maintain appropriate levels of building supplies (office, breakroom, shipping) by conducting a weekly inventory and making purchases as needed; also support new hires by ordering uniforms, business cards, etc.
- Manage mail distribution and shipping/receiving needs, which includes accepting shipping orders from appropriate location staff, creating shipping labels/purchasing stamps, packing up shipments, and paying shipping invoices.
- Maintain breakroom cleanliness and organization, contacting vendors for any necessary maintenance.
- Perform general administrative support work such as running reports, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Report monthly Konica meter readings, schedule preventative maintenance, and order toner for all copiers and printers.
- Plan, organize, and execute onsite meetings and events including setting up conference rooms and IT needs, ordering catering services, printing presentations, picking up supplies, etc.
- Schedule Costco dock times, partnering with Warehouse, Delivery, and Key Account Managers to problem solve any hurdles.
- Lead process owner for location’s free goods requests, generating paperwork and invoice after garnering needed approvals and ensuring in-stock product; submit intercompany invoices to HQ for payment.
- Create product invoices for customers and employees through Will Call, Hot Shot, and Free Goods processes, ensuring proper payment is received in full.
- Act as backup for employee badge ordering including procuring new hire badges, as well as replacements, while also maintaining assigned accesses.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed.
- COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law.
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience providing administrative and/or facility support
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Outstanding organization, time management, and communication skills
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision – set goals, create and implement action plans, and monitor progress toward goals
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Must be a strong team player
- High School Diploma or GED
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement