Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
To bring the world closer together, diversity is a must-have, not an option. Meta welcomes applications from the widest range of individuals eligible to apply and encourages applications from those who would increase the Diversity of the company to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients and agencies. We’re proud of our supportive and inclusive culture and our International Headquarter benefits from over 100 different nationalities.We are looking for an exceptional Partner Manager focused on consultative sales that can develop powerful relationships that deliver impactful results on ambitious targets. People joining our team will have an outstanding opportunity to grow deep client and agency relationships as part of the centralised EMEA Global Business Group team. The Global Business Group contributes directly to this mission by connecting business’s in the world with their customers on Meta’s platforms, and then helping them grow through solutions and advertising. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The Partner Manager will leverage customer insights to help agencies and their clients grow their business using Meta’s platforms to drive success. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in advertising agencies and/or account management experience. The role of the Partner manager will be to establish, own and manage an expanding portfolio of agencies, focusing on driving revenue, product adoption, education and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will also have an appetite for identifying and executing on opportunities to scale services across other markets within EMEA. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, a consultative approach to sales and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in Meta’s EMEA Headquarters in Dublin.
Partner Manager, France Responsibilities:
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Agencies and Partners
- Lead strategic conversations with C Level and communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Partner with Customer Insights and Direct Marketing to drive education and solution adoption programs
- Help develop client strategy, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Deliver consultative support and up-to-date education on our Meta products
- Gather agency and partner feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- 3+ years experience in customer sales and support, agency account management or consulting
- Communication and presentation skills
- Team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English and French.