Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
If you love putting yourself in your customer’s shoes (no matter how big or small), love solving issues, and thrive on variety, the Customer Advocate team is the place for you.
One part brand champion and one part problem-solving guru, as a Customer Advocate you will focus on resolving licensing, pricing and account management issues for new and existing customers (and crafting a delightful experience for them while you’re doing it). Customer Advocates also drive Internal processes and automation improvements, along with collaborating with both finance and development teams to deliver customer feedback for better products. At Atlassian, we eat our own dog food: We use our own products, so you’ll live and breathe our flagship offerings every single day.
In this role:
- You will use your strong background in B2B or B2C customer service, including high volume email help desk, chat and phone support to provide excellent customer support
- You will get to display infectious energy for the customer experience, as well as empathy and a positive attitude for customer pain points
- You are going to expertly voice your opinion to make things better and take action
- You will be working collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team
- You get to be flexible enough to adjust on the fly as things change
On your first day, we’ll expect that:
- You have demonstrated talent at inspiring change from customer feedback
- You possess a heart for and passion to provide exemplary customer service through various platforms, and collaborate with teams across multiple geos
- You are an expert communicator and can creatively get your thoughts across diverse culture
- You have a proven ability to deliver projects, from concept to execution
It’s also great if:
- You have used Atlassian products
- You have previous experience in the tech industry, particularly at a software company that develp applications that enable teams to perform collaborative work
More about our team
You’ll be working with different customers every day, not to mention collaborating with teams, both across the office and the globe. Our team loves swapping stories and dropping knowledge about awesome customer conversations, all of which contribute to ways we can create a better customer experience. We promise you’ll never be bored.
To learn more about working with the Support Team at Atlassian, check out our Support Team page.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .