Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin is looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join our Global Technical Support organization to provide white-glove service, technical support, and executive-level communications to our customers. You will support customers involved in time-sensitive incidents and manage their overall experience by collaborating closely with customer stakeholders as well as KeepTruckin’s Sales, Customer Success, Technical Support, Product Management, and Engineering teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Triage critical customer issues and provide technical guidance for customer engagement
- Assist the Tier 1 representatives in solving complex technical issues and assist in swarming
- Contribute to operational readiness and process improvements
- Proactively identify issues and risks, drives to root cause, and provides solution options
- Works closely with stakeholders to define requirements
- Ability to work consistently across multiple roles and/or complex efforts
- Provide top-notch, customer-focused support
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Speak with customers, if needed, for escalated and urgent inquiries to minimize customer churn
- Provide 360 loopback to Product and Engineering
- Create & Contribute to Knowledge base & documentation of the resources and processes
What We’re Looking For
- At least 2 years of experience in tech support and administration
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across the business at all levels to improve the customer’s experience
- Strong customer service with the ability to make good judgments and quick decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively verbally and in writing with both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Nice to Have: Sound understanding of Financial processes.
- Passion for solving customer issues and a champion of great customer service.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to collaborate with peers and work cross-functional as needed with Product, Engineering teams, and Customer Success.
- Outstanding communication skills: Both Written and Verbal Communication.
- Deep experience leading and responding to complex critical incidents.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical area is preferred
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.