Global Customer Success, Content/Knowledge Analyst
SMG’s Global Customer Success is a worldwide team which effectively partners with all Intel business units to provide a full range of customer support that spans the lifecycle for Intel’s products, programs, and services. Our global services are scalable to meet the needs of every customer from the single end user to the large-scale distributors and original equipment manufacturers. These services include design-in testing tools (TNT), pre-sales tech enablement (ADC) to post sale technical support and warranty (ICS) for all Intel branded products, programs, and services.
This position will support the continued evolution of our Knowledge Management (KM) Program via Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) standards/processes to increase the quality and quantity of self-service content, as well as internal support resource knowledge. In addition, this person will support creation and continuous improvement of our Intel Customer Support Virtual Agent (VA) Chatbot Virtual Assistant content.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support content writers, editors, publishers, coaches, Knowledge Domain Experts (KDE), and the Knowledge Domain Analysis (KDA) efforts to increase business value of KM/VA programs
- Partner with the Service Owners, Enablement resources, and IT when applicable to support program/process standards as well as system improvements/ enhancements through to implementation.
- Point of contact for both KCS self-serve content and chatbot content updates from users, partners, and leadership.
- Facilitate adoption and implementation of KM standards through consultation and formal KCS training. Maintaining and driving KCS accountability within GCS and partner support groups while empowering others to do the same, via metrics, standards, and coaching. Monitor KCS self-service content feedback and chatbot feedback, review logs, and work with partners and stakeholders to ensure the chatbot is current and accurate.
- Analyze survey and feedback comments to make improvements to self-service and chatbot content and suggest improvements to conversation design for the best user experience.
- Analyze feedback data and chatbot usage to determine changes and updates to dialog flows, topics and responses and make corresponding changes partnering with SMEs across GCS and partner organizations to ensure accuracy of responses.
- Drive analytics to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations; monitor and report on program performance; drive action planning based on insights.
- Effectively manage stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusion, and effectively monitor progress to keep content/knowledge initiatives on track.
- Follow up with support partners and stakeholders on self-serve improvement suggestions or self-serve process complaints and issues.
- Focus on the customer experience and creating/updating/maintaining/retiring content in the chatbot and related Knowledge base. Will produce high-quality, easy to read and understand content that aligns with defined standards; Research and write Virtual Agent response scripts adhering to the style guide.
- Assess customer feedback and ensure that complicated technical concepts are conveyed clearly in a format that our customers can use and understand.
- Support the entire content management life cycle.
The successful candidate will possess the following traits for the role:
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills with experience in training and facilitation
- Communication skills: experience communicating and collaborating with global, cross-organizational teams
- Skills to manage shifting and sometimes conflicting priorities depending on the team’s needs
- Be a driven, self-starter who can work independently and remotely from direct line management and/or peers and colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of forming and maintaining positive, persuasive cross-functional relationships across all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Training completion on Knowledge Centered Services (KCS) v6 Practices
- Experience as KCS Coach or KDE
- Experience supporting a chatbot
- 1+ years data analysis experience
- Experience in process analysis, design, and improvement
- Strong command of the English language/grammar, both written and verbal
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM or other CRM/Service Management platforms
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge Centered Services (KCS) Internal Trainer certification
- 2+ years experience as KCS Coach or KDE
- 2+ years of experience supporting a chatbot
- 1+ year experience using Power BI
- 1+ year experience Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
PHExperienced HireJR0224313ManilaSales and Marketing