As a Brand Protection Service Manager working closely with the customer and internal teams you will be responsible for developing long-lasting, collaborative partnerships by providing a seamless customer experience, demonstrating value every day and leveraging our market-leading technology, global support and expertise to provide both tactical support and strategic guidance while remaining efficient and effective.
Organization & People:
- Primary point of contact for large Brand Protection and Enforcement customers
- Responsible for day to day tactical coordination and support
- Responsible for tactical and strategic review meetings, coordinating internally to provide strategic advice and service direction
- Work closely with customers to build strong relationships with decision makers
- Work closely with customers to ensure the service continues to meet contractual requirements and is delivered on time
- Work closely with the customers and internal teams to identify and allow the business to execute on upsell and cross sell opportunities
Planning & Reporting:
- Assist the Strategic Account Manager with service renewal
- Assist leaders with the efficient and effective deployment of resources
- Accountable for coordinating in-service projects with customers and internal teams
Risk, Issue, Actions and Decision Management:
- Responsible for service issue escalation, tracking and ownership
- Responsible for monitoring inter-departmental, service related actions and following up as required
- Monitor and review tools and process utilized and recommend changes as appropriate
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Excellent knowledge of Brand Protection and Enforcement services, techniques and IP legislation
- Experience in a customer facing role, preferably as a Senior Analyst, IP Advisor or Strategic Account Manager
- Experienced and strong influencer who can manage expectations and leverage collaboration from Senior Management Teams on the customer side whilst coordinating internal teams across different departments (Operational, Commercial, Technical and Legal)
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills; must be able to speak English clearly; must be able to concisely explain business problems or solutions both in writing and verbally
- Ability to retain objectivity and the understanding of a problem or situation
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, more than 3,000 financial organizations, and are a nationally recognized Top Workplace. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.