Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping Australian Software businesses to succeed? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to partner with these organisations and align AWS services and programs with their growth strategies.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manger to focus on working with Australian Software Businesses (ISV’s) in Sydney. The Account Manager should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a coverage plan and consistently deliver on customer outcomes. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and deep technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the C-Suite level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive adoption to meet or exceed targets.
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline of value based opportunities.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS.
- Analyse metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Work with partners to manage joint engagement opportunities.
- Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
- 6+ years of technology sales experience with a focus on field sales (quota-carrying).
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships while expanding an understanding of the customer’s business.
- Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions.
- Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment.
- Understanding of business drivers, demonstrated ability advising customers on linkage between technology and business strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience working within a software company and transformation to SaaS.
- Experience scaling businesses domestically and abroad.