Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging and building up key accounts in the Geneva region? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
Key job responsibilities
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology, reporting directly to country leader. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS business in the Geneva region in Public Sector and potentially build your team in the future.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CxO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Promote AWS services in Public Sector
• Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
• Facilitate customer adoption
• Maintain a robust projects pipeline
• Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
• Contribute to positive customer experience
• Significant account management experience in the IT industry
• BA/BS degree or equivalent required experience
• Direct field experience in working with Public Sector clients in Switzerland West region
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Fluent in French and English
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
• Selling Cloud based solutions
• Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
• German speaking
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.