Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Enterprise Publisher Account Manager ? We’re glad you asked!
As an Enterprise Publisher Account Manager you’ll work closely with the sales and product teams, and our Enterprise Publisher partners to ensure their success with Taboola post-sale. You will thrive in this role if you love developing strong relationships with clients, helping them solve problems, and generate positive results.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a client-facing, revenue generating or analytics role, preferably in digital media but not required
- Ability to provide world-class client service while keeping an eye on growing revenue.
- Strong analytical skills and excel/google sheets skills
- Ability to monitor and identify trends in data and generate reports with actionable data insights for clients
- You’re a natural collaborator, able to work with anyone to reach a common goal
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with programmatic
- A love for the challenge of sales
What will you do on a regular basis?
- You will help implement and launch Taboola’s content recommendation platform, feed, and/or video on publishers’ websites, and track the post-launch performance
- You will grow revenue for regional, enterprise and strategic publisher partners by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell our platform’s capabilities
- Find and establish routine touchpoints with key clients, working to optimize campaign performance, troubleshoot any issues, etc
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business and technical issues and opportunities
- Be a field advocate and communicate / advocate client needs to the Product Management team
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, MSN, Bloomberg, and much more
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.