At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Be passionate about customer success and establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 60+ customers
- Devise strategies to help increase email revenue for all your customers through the Klaviyo platform
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, continually provide proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Keep customers up to date on product releases and new features.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of account management experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users
- A track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy.
- Comfortable discussing account renewals, and cancellations
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email.
- Curious and eager to learn
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms a plus
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.