NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 189953
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Information Security GRC Audit Analyst – Onsite at Client Location to join our team in Addison, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
This NTT DATA Services Information Security Governance, RIsk, and Compliance (GRC) Audit Analyst works closely with the Information Security Manager (ISM) to ensure the seamless delivery of all information security services that NTT DATA provides to the customer.
Please Note – This role requires for this professional to work onsite at the client’s location in either Addison, TX OR Montpelier, VT.
- Perform monthly operational security audits
- Maintain all documentation required for security audits and internal control and control testing
- Enforce adequate standards in administering accounts on systems with access to approved infrastructure, Network devices and servers and EUC Devices and services within Supplier’s areas of responsibility
- Support annual inspections of the security system at the infrastructure level
- Support licensing compliance by providing licensing needs related to operating system components and related infrastructure to the account management team
- Support the SAS70/SSAE16 audit reviews and provide the requested evidence
- Create and implement a remediation plan based on audit findings. Present the plan to the account management and obtain approvals for implementing it
- Participate in ISO9001 audit review and provide requested information to the auditors
- Manage and support overall compliance programs and monitor local, regional, state and national regulatory agencies
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls against specific regulatory requirement
- Identify gaps that present a risk to the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of the regulated information
- Establish a baseline against a continual state of security compliance by measuring, managing, and reporting
- Participate in internal and external audits and coordinate information security services activities
- Collaborating with Customer to implement appropriate remediation actions to demonstrate full compliance
- Provide reviews on audit findings and verify that all required controls are in place to satisfy compliance requirements
- 3+ years information security experience overall
- 3+ years’ experience with Security-Governance, Risk, and Audit Compliance (ex. ISO9001, SAS70/SSAE16)
- Must have experience around the knowledge of standards/regulations/ impacting information security (ex. PCI, HIPPA, SOX)
Highly preferred skills :
- 1 yrs.+ Security Design
- Client facing experience
- CISA certification preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Information Security, Consulting, Technology