- Visa Officer - Singapore
- Lead Data Engineer | Will Sponsor Visa - Singapore
- Visa Executive - Singapore
- Staff Data Engineer - Value Added Services - Singapore
- Director, Client Services Enterprise Technical Support, AP - Singapore
Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Visa Technical Account Management team supports and consults with our clients in the use of a range of core products and value-add services. We play a critical role in Visa as our clients depend on our products and services to run their business optimally. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we enable our clients to derive maximum benefits from their investments in our products and services.
What a Analyst, Technical Solutions does at Visa:
As a Technical Solutions Analyst in the Technical Account Management team, you are expected to:
- Prioritize and resolve operational product/service issues reported by merchants, acquirers and issuers.
- Ensure issues that are escalated into the Technology organization adhere to the established Operational Level Agreement.
- Lead problem management and communication for Visa-caused issues impacting clients, or a client-caused issue that impacts Visa.
- Consult, guide and share industry best-practices with merchants, acquirers and issuers.
- Identify client support tool enhancements to the Product organization to enhance our operational support capability and issue resolution effectiveness.
- Engage the Technology and Product organizations to regularly review and identify permanent solutions to frequently occurring operational issues.
- Train/impart technical knowledge to empower Account Managers and Level 1 & 2 support teams to resolve more complex issues without further escalation.
- Cross-train to support a second product/service to support our business continuity plan.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly Business Review reporting for select clients’ product portfolio.
Why this is important to Visa:
Our clients use Visa’s products and services to keep their business operating optimally every day. Hence, it is critical to manage any product/service issue promptly, considering its impact and urgency up to its resolution.
As a Technical Solutions Analyst, our clients look to you to help them best utilize our products and services. Your ability to support the product or service effectively will directly impact our clients trust in our brand and leadership in the payment industry and money movement ecosystem.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses strong hands-on experience in supporting mission-critical business applications especially in the dispute and authentication domains. Specifically, the candidate will be trained to support our dispute resolution system (Visa Resolve Online) and as part of career progression and business continuity, will also be trained to support our authentication system (Visa Secure). As a candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a business application support capacity with at least 2+ years supporting a mission-critical business application.
- Ability to set priorities, influence, and manage customer expectations.
- Independent with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn fast and works well under pressure.
- Collaborates and multi-tasks effectively.
- Strong client facing communication skills.
- Comfortable with hosting webinars.
What will also help:
- Basic familiarity with ISO 8583 authorization message flows.
- Understands the 3DS 1.02 and EMV 3DS 2.x protocols and their corresponding message flows.
- Visa experience or knowledge of the payments industry.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.