You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
BNY Mellon provides a suite of payment solutions designed to address the needs of our Non-Bank Financial Institution clients.
The segment is made up of Broker Dealers (including Wealth Managers, Investment Banks, and Exchanges), Insurance Companies, Investment Managers, and Regulated Fintech.
BNY Mellon differentiates itself with quality of solutions and high touch customer service.
Job Description – Lead Analyst:
- Works with Relationship Managers to support all aspects of sales and client management activities.
- Oversees assigned client accounts, ensuring satisfaction, swift response to client needs, efficient problem resolution, contract and operational compliance, risk mitigation and KYC responsibilities.
- Consults with clients on best practices, solutions and regulatory changes to support client engagement.
- Proactively consults client accounts, ensuring continued client satisfaction and listening for cues on client needs.
- Tracks and reports on client metrics.
- Acts as day-to-day point of contact for the client.
- Keeps abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm.
- Liaises with relevant operations contacts (internally and externally) to coordinate service to the client.
- Escalates relevant issues to senior team members or management.
- Assists with managing client inquiries and resolves problems within scope of knowledge.
- Gains understanding of the business environment of assigned clients, industry trends and competitor services/offerings.
- No direct reports.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Account Management or Client Service Delivery preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.