Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We need a Client Security Manager (CSM) who is in charge all security-related business controls of customer(s) assigned to them working closely with your global peers to deliver an always secure, audit ready environment.
To this end CSM will support the account service delivery manager, providing leadership for Information Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance in alignment to both regulatory and contractual requirements.
As a highly visible customer facing role, CSM will have regular interaction with both Atos and the customers senior management, maintaining an overview of all Information Security related activities as the first point of contact for security in the account.
The main tasks invo lve:
- Client Security Relationship Management
- Implement contractual compliance
- Security Awareness
- Account Security Management
- Security Exception and Risk Management
- Security Management
- Security Delivery coordination
- Security reporting
- Key Controls compliance / Self assessments
- Customer Security Audit Management
- Security Transition and Due Diligence
- We would like the candidates who have educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification in the field of IT/security
- You have experience in IT security-managing role (customer and/or internal security manager, officer, CISO, CSO, CRO, etc.)
- You join all levels of partners, up to and including CXOs, within Atos, the Customer Account Team, suppliers and third parties, on a day-to-day basis. This communication will include face-to-face meetings, teleconferencing and presentations
- Good knowledge of English language B2/C1,both spoken and written
- German or French minimum B1/B2 (a plus)
- You love working in an international team, you are a strategic and tactical problem solver, you are tenacious – results and goal oriented CSM
- In-depth knowledge and a fully verifiable practical experience of the security standard ISO 27001: 2013
- Technical background and understanding of IT technology and modern trends (strongly preferred If you have vas knowledge in IT outsourcing business it would be considered a plus
- Experience of ISO 27001 security audits/compliance audits, (ISO 27001 Lead auditor certificate required, CISA a plus) CISSP and/or CISM certification (a plus)
- MS Office literacy required (Excel a must, Visio and Project a plus)
- You show a positive demeanor and you enjoy making a positive impact on the team and understand how to drive the best results from multicultural teams
- You have the ability to self-organize and concentrate on result delivery to time line
- Organization awareness and internal get resulting in swift issue resolution
- You are keen-eye to detail, holistic, inquisitive but open mind, conscientiousness
- You work well under time pressure and act as part of the team
What we offer?
Training and certifications:Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
Extra vacation days
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.