First Republic Bank
First Republic was founded on the belief that a truly differentiated culture is devoted to exceptional client service in the banking industry.
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting First Republic and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
Duties and Responsibilities
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
The Senior Recruiter will serve as a strategic consultant to clients including: Relationship Management, Relationship Management Team Support, Business Banking as well as other areas. You will have full ownership of search execution including talent sourcing, interviewing and selection to delivery of top talent to First Republic.
What you’ll do as a SeniorRecruiter:
– Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal client groups, stakeholders, candidates and external agency partners while serving as a spokesperson and advocate for First Republic Bank.
– Actively participate in search meetings and discussions with hiring managers. Provide market insights.
– Work closely and cross-functionally with hiring managers to: assess recruiting needs, understand job requirements, and develop job descriptions for each position; and tailor/refine recruitment process as-needed.
– Market Research and Mapping. Surface candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
– Conduct initial screen with networking prospects, referrals, applications, and passive candidates. Build pipelines of qualified, high-caliber candidates using creative and effective sourcing strategies.
– Engage, contact, and manage candidate experience throughout recruitment process.
– Contribute to projects on an ad hoc basis.
You could be a great fit if you have:
– BA/BS experience preferred.
– 5+ years’ experience recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to executive positions.
– Experience recruiting for financial services strongly preferred.
– Strong ability to source passive candidates and experience building candidate pipelines.
– Experience working with applicant tracking and CRM systems.
– Experience partnering with hiring managers and team members throughout the hiring process.
– Very high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and wear many hats on a daily basis.
– Outstanding verbal and written communications skills Intellectual horsepower combined with the ability to listen, understand, analyze, synthesize and propose solutions.
– Creativity in solving issues to ensure a win-win.
– Strong follow through and customer service orientation.
– Track record of building strong, consultative relationships with senior executives.
– Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
– Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career – apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability – that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.