Qlik provides an end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics cloud platform to close the gaps between data, insights, and action.
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Partner Success Manager
As a member of the Partner Success team, you will have a key role in enabling the Partner to adopt Qlik’s Customer Lifecycle GTM (Go to Market). Leveraging people, data, tools, and processes you will ensure the Partner has the toolkit to become a true extension of Qlik and be that trusted value Partner! You will be and build the end-to-end bridge between Qlik <-> Partner <-> Customer <-> Users. This bridge will create a mature Partner Customer Success Strategy leading to Customer Satisfaction, Value Realization, and Increased Renewal rates.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Analyze data collected by our applications to determine “best in class” onboarding strategies for Partners and report out on the Partner Program operational metrics and KPIs.
- Update and improve onboarding content based on success rates.
- Collaborate with the Partner Success, Management and Leadership teams helping to drive the roll out of our programs and projects.
- Participate and provide in app suggestions to improve adoption based on collected and analyzed data.
- Assesses, develops, documents, and tracks a detailed annual Customer Success (CS) strategic business plan in collaboration with the partner leadership team to drive customer success organizational transformation.
- Cultivates trusted relationships with partner principals, partner management and respective partner CS teams based on CS subject matter expertise and deep understanding of their business.
- Takes a lead in evangelizing and presenting Partner CS training, workshops, and promoting the importance of success transformation with Channel and Qlik community while actively leading Partner CS presentations
Competencies and skills:
- Is a Customer Success Subject Matter Expert, monitors, and shares Customer Success best practices, thought leadership, and trends from Qlik and external industry sources (TSIA, IDC, KPMG, Cisco, etc.), with his/her respective partners as they see fit.
- Drives CS execution results through active engagement through a variety of methods (leads by example, shadowing, partner events, interviews, surveys, engages directly with customers, etc.)
- Coordinates, collaborates, and strategizes closely with assigned Qlik stakeholders and assures there is alignment and full transparency.
- Participates in Partner QBR (Quarterly Business Review), quarterly in-depth partner CS progress report (CS investments, Renewal Rate, Growth) to Qlik and partner leadership.
- Understands key SaaS, CS financial and non-financial indicators, and metrics, draws accurate conclusions, and uses them to guide actions.
- Has proficiency around critical CS motions onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewal.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 5+ years relevant field experience, including 5+ years partner management experience.
- Customer Success experience/expertise working directly with customers and channel partners to drive strategy and mutual planning to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated success in working and influencing Partners at a leadership level around sales and implementing plans to achieve sales, adoption, and renewal goals.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to build relationships at multiple levels and to work cross organizationally towards solutions.
- Strong influencing, evangelical and presentation skills
- A highly motivated, results oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills.
- Proven record of accomplishment of bringing innovative ideas to execution.
- Position may require travel (Post COVID)
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking a plus
- Master’s degree highly preferred
USA – Raleigh, NC
USA – Remote East Coast and Texas
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Check us out on Youtube!
“For US job openings, candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to be considered for employment with Qlik.”
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.