Checkout.com empowers businesses to adapt, innovate, and thrive with the connected payments they deserve.
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world – because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Customer Success Manager at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and inventive Customer Success Manager to nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our Tier-1 merchants and partners. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most successful FinTech companies at a turning point of its global expansion.
You will be the business advisor and main point of contact to a merchant’s pre, during and post integration process. You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand, delivering expertise, education, and mentorship to our merchants. The key for success here will be the ability to utilize your business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve mutually beneficial scenarios and promote our value proposition.
The ideal candidate is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an ambitious environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you to make a difference.
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B Account Management, Relationship Management or Customer Success role in the FinTech and/or Payments industry
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of today’s major e commerce and payments technologies, players and major future trends
- Customer driven and able to establish robust relationship with assigned customer base
- Multifaceted approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to balance multiple opportunities concurrently
- Fluent in English and German
What you will be doing
- Crafting merchant specific account development plans
- Building high touch, consultative and positive relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, global payments strategy.
- Tracking merchant project deliverables and ensure merchant activities are updated within SalesForce
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our merchants’ needs
- Working alongside the Customer Success Ops team and collaborating with various teams (e.g. Sales, Legal, Integration, Support) across the company to ensure an outstanding merchant experience
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world – and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.