Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Channel Sales Account Manager
Products and services that break new ground deserve salespeople who do the same. That’s where our Inside Sales Channel team comes in. Channel Representatives play a key role in growing business for Dell Technologies. Assigned to specialize in a particular market, they’re responsible for all sales activities at a dedicated partner site. From developing new accounts to expanding existing ones, they’re champions of our game-changing products and services. As they drive demand, they drive revenue – and they drive Dell forward to an even more exciting future.
Join us as a Channel Account Manager on our Inside Sales team in Norway to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As the Channel Sales Account Manager, you will drive demand and revenue with our channel partners, provide support to the field sales teams, cover strategy and execution and focus on new and existing accounts.
- Sell Dell Technologies’ entire product and services portfolio, from client, software and enterprise solutions to service contracts
- Be the first point of contact to the outside sales team and support on a strategic and operational level
- Collaborate with internal as well as channel resources to drive transactional volume and meet sales objectives for the assigned market
- Keep yourself informed about industry trends, competitor products and services to position Dell Technologies’ portfolio effectively
- Teach and coach others to improve performance by providing feedback and identifying development opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the full range of products and services in order to offer the most relevant solution to meet the client’s needs
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and customers
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.