wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant to be an Engagement Manager for the HR Vendor Management Team who has experience operating in a cross functional environment performing activities associated with onboarding, ongoing monitoring, renewal and termination of third-party service providers. Execute outsourcing strategies to ensure HR business functions achieve transformation and efficiency goals.
For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Partner with third party vendors, business leaders, sourcing, supplier management, technology, information security and third-party risk and control to ensure completion of risk management assessments prior to contract execution
- Ensure efficiency and cost savings opportunities are executed timely to realize business outcomes
- Use project management skills to efficiently manage tasks to completion and ensure proactive planning of ongoing monitoring and escalations
- Complete activities to ensure strong risk management and execution of s trategies that elevate vendor performance and reduces cost
- Partner with business functions to determine appropriate performance target levels for each engagement and monitor Service Level Agreement (SLA) metric results regularly
- Facilitate routine Third-Party Business Reviews (TPBR)
- Communicate changes to the specific engagement or process to the third-party service provider, business owner and stakeholders
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ Years Vendor Engagement Management Experience
- 1+ Years of Vendor Operations Support Experience
- Experience onboarding third-party service provider engagements
- Supply chain experience or comprehension of third party contracts
- Experience with operational risk which includes establishing controls, testing and validation
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Experience with data visualization and dashboarding tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI, PowerPoint, SharePoint online)
- Experience with Data Analytics
Ability to travel up 5% of the time
Preferred Locations: Charlotte, Minneapolis, West Des Moines, San Antonio, Dallas or Phoenix
Relocation assistance is not available for this position
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.