wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Merchant Services delivers streamlined payment processing services tailored to the needs of every type of business – onsite, online, and on the go.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Specialist that will be working as a statement analysis/Card brand interchange.
In this role, you will:
- Review Payment Network updates and identify impacts to the Interchange team’s cost comparison model
- Oversee and manage the Software Development Life Cycle to the cost comparison twice a year
- Provide annual performance monitoring documentation and reporting for cost comparison model
- Serve as the point of contact and representation for the Interchange team on various project calls and meetings
- Complete reviews on cost comparisons completed by the team
- Participate in moderately complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the customer support functional area
- Review basic or tactical routine technical issues or challenges that require research and evaluation, applications or services, product conversions, and new product development
- Present recommendations for resolving moderate to complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of internal and external customer needs
- Provide information to customer service colleagues, relationship managers, internal partners and stakeholders, and customers to resolve customer issues
- Serve as the first point of customer contact in providing support for routine technical questions and issues
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2 plus years leadership experience
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and mentoring
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure.
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deliver presentations to internal partners
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Knowledge of MoRs Models
- Payment Network/Interchange Notification experience
- All positions are returning to the office. Approved site locations: Concord, CA or West Des Moines, IA or Charlotte, NC.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.