Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As the Director of Customer Success for our SMB business segment you will support over 100,000 unique customers. You will use a blend of people and technology led communication strategies coupled with data to scale processes and strategies that will support renewal and expansion for KeepTruckin’s largest segment. You will help initiate, guide and be the guardian of the action plans that add to and maintain KeepTruckin’s exceptional growth. Your success will be visible at the board level and be directly measured by Net Revenue Retention, Expansion ARR and NPS. As a manager of managers you will help foster a healthy and scalable culture rooted in KeepTruckin’s values; Seeking Improvement, Be Transparent, Creating Trust, Embrace Diversity and Advocate for the End User.
What You’ll Do:
- Crucial member of the Customer Success Department’s Senior Leadership Team helping guide and shape the future of the department and contributing to the future of the wider business.
- Lead an organization of remotely based managers responsible for leading pods of individual contributors domestically and abroad who drive widespread adoption and value confirmation of KeepTruckin’s technology across our SMB Customer base; companies with < 20 drivers.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with a focus on automation and technology led processes to evolve playbooks, setting OKRs and guiding the broader customer journey.
- Support customer expansion by maintaining and scaling existing processes while strategically exploring how KeepTruckin can increase value and commercial relationship with our existing customers.
- Build and develop an efficient organization that maintains a high standard of excellence while providing exceptional support and service to customers.
- Hire and nurture new talent into our world-class Customer Success organization by building a pipeline of exceptional candidates, establishing rigorous interview standards, setting high expectations on performance and giving feedback.
- Be an expert at leading best practices in change management for both our team and clients while finding ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customer’s objectives and become strategic trusted advisors by determining how to define, drive and demonstrate client value (ROI).
- Align with Sales and Marketing on expansion opportunities including hand-offs and CSM roles in the sales cycle to drive a predictable upsell and expansion.
- Prioritize and personally manage escalations following methodical process for reporting up to Executives while supporting our service offerings, response level commitments, and commensurate to the level of effort required to properly service customers and improve renewal rates
- Partner with the Engineering, Product, Enablement, Marketing, Sales and Technical Support teams to ensure positive customer outcomes
- Develop and communicate updates regarding departmental initiatives, team performance, trending, and roadblocks through presentations, readouts, and summaries to upper leadership on a regular cadence
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience successfully leading regionally distributed teams, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment with roles in Sales, Account Management and Customer success
- Deep passion for Customer Success and excitement for KeepTruckin’s mission, goals and customers
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and Customer Success workflow softwares including systems design, implementation, best practices and reporting
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team within established budget parameters, and allocating resources effectively based on internal and external demands.
- Background in pipeline management required
- Ability to drive key initiatives cross functionally by leveraging both departmental and cross-functional relationship not directly under management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy for customers
- Significant experience building customer relationships at the senior level and handling escalations
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- High level of intellectual curiosity — you see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others
- Bachelor’s Degree with MS or MBA preferred.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.