- Operations Intern, Amsterdam - Uber for Business - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Regional Operations Manager (Marketplace Health), Uber Eats - EMEA - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Sr Strategy & Planning Associate, Uber Eats - EMEA - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Engineering Manager II, Global Acquisition and Growth (Uber Eats) - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Senior Software Engineer, Android, Uber Eats - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Uber is changing how people think about transportation, part of the logistical fabric of 600+ cities. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, Uber gives people what they want when they want it.
About the Role
The EMEA Salesforce PM role is an outstanding opportunity to work closely with our merchant sales teams in EMEA to drive efficiency and compliance. This role will prioritize, implement and maintain systems to drive the sales organization and overall business strategies forward. You will monitor and maintain SFDC data integrity & workflows and work closely with our Enterprise sales, SMB sales, global systems, and IT Engineering teams.
In this role, you will help build streamlined, compliant sales systems & processes, design standard operating procedures and support cross-functional programs. In doing so, you’ll make a direct impact by turning Uber Eats into the most trusted, go-to service for as many merchants as possible. You should have strong technical skills, the ability to interpret data and identify improvements in the context of our business, strong project management skills, and excellent communication.
What You’ll Do
• Be the intersection between Sales, Ops, IT Engineering, and Global Systems, translating EMEA strategies and needs into Salesforce and/or process improvements.
• Understand the entire end-to-end sales process, introducing tooling and implementing processes that remove points of friction and streamline the merchant acquisition workflow, growing sales efficiency.
• Detail current state systems processes and work with cross-functional partners to develop a vision and roadmap for the ideal workflows.
• Bring the voices of both merchants and the broader sales team into our Sales Ops team and other organizations, offering insight into how to optimize our sales workflow and processes.
• Be the central POC to work with the relevant global teams and EMEA country teams. Coordinate SFDC rollouts and new product features.
What You’ll Need:
• At least 5 years working as a program manager
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce.com (SFDC) or other CRM systems
• Strong understanding of CRM databases and architectures
• SQL/querying skills preferred
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Proficiency in engaging with a variety of internal partners, ability to build trust and collaborate with those teams
• Emphasis on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation and diagramming skills
• Experience with Sales go-to-market and processes: lead generation, acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems (e.g., CRM, reporting), and datasets.
• Experience in developing and running programs with high proficiency in process design and optimization, project management, cross-functional buy-in, piloting and evaluation, and rollout/adoption.
• Skilled at project and process management to balance between urgent and meaningful requests; thrives on change and is comfortable with ambiguity. PMP or similar certification is highly desirable.