- Lab Management Engineer, Amazon Devices - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Principal Product Manager, Amazon Pay Rewards - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Advertising, Global Advertising - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Amazon - Program Manager - Private Brands Marketplace Team - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Engineer , Amazon Music - Bangalore, Karnataka
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, an experienced sales executive with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services is an important division of Amazon Inc., a multi-national company headquartered in Seattle, USA. The division aims to help sellers grow their business by offering services, which leverage high quality Amazon capabilities. Amazon Seller Services is now looking to work with Indian retailers and offer them services, which will scale their business. See www.amazonservices.com for services offered in US & www.services.amazon.in for product details in India.
As an Account management associate with Amazon Seller Services India, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver Amazon’s offerings in India. You will be the face of Amazon to retailers for the services, which Amazon will offer. Your success will be measured by the performance of your sellers and impact of sellers on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and e-commerce challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to sellers of particularly small sizes.
To be successful in this role, you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of sellers who are top performers on the marketplace.
- Manage and grow the seller’s business through relevant business insights. Build and execute seller level growth plans that cover key business opportunities for the seller and Marketplace.
- Manage the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs on the marketplace.
- Build strong communication channels with the seller, set proper expectations, provide clear status Communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Guide sellers on the best practices of Business operations to result in a great consumer experience.
- Analyze relevant data to provide business insights. Conduct deep dive analysis and present data trends on the seller’s current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to unblock seller needs or fast track processes.
- Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions
• More than 2 years of experience in Account Management / Sales.
• Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
• Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is preferred
• Proficiency in MS Excel along with a good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.