Epic Insurance Brokers and Consultants
WE’RE SPECIALISTS DELIVERING TAILORED SOLUTIONS
EPIC’s global team of specialized risk experts are passionate, proactive professionals who build an intimate understanding of our clients’ specific circumstances, plans and operating environments. As a result, our clients benefit from tailored, cost effective solutions and the highest standards of practices. Our people set us apart; our extraordinary colleagues possess unique talent, unparalleled passion and proven skill.
EPIC is proud to employ extraordinary colleagues that possess unique talent, unparalleled passion, and proven skill. We have an exciting opportunity to join our Healthcare team in Connecticut!
This position will be primarily responsible for working with producers on new and renewal medical malpractice insurance servicing to include: Certificate processing, policy servicing, application preparation and follow-up, producer support, creating and maintaining client files, and client data. This is an inside service position with no/limited travel requirements. An excellent phone presence and willingness to work as part of a team are critical to the position.
This role offers remote work. Must be located in the US.
Education, experience, and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in medical malpractice insurance is proffered
- Experience of an agency management system – preferably Applied EPIC
- High School Diploma/GED (required)
- P & C Insurance License (required)
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive and professional attitude
The national average salary for this role is $50,000 to $70,000 in base pay and exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, while also considering internal equity and market data.
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted ” Best Place to Work” in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.