- RPA Controller - Austin, TX
- Software Engineer 2 - Austin, TX
- Software Engineer 2 - Austin, TX
- FX Analyst - Austin, TX
- Software Engineer 3, Quality - Austin, TX
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money, or set up a merchant account—both on and offline.
Who we are
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is a global company operating in the competitive and dynamic Payments industry. The Pricing function is one of PayPal’s most prominent finance functions. PayPal is seeking a driven and experienced operations and optimization professional to lead our global Pricing Transformation and Operations teams. The role will be based in NYC, San Jose, Chicago, or Austin, and will have a dual remit to lead (1) Pricing Transformation to elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of the Pricing organization, and (2) Pricing Operations to support new product development, deal support via customized pricing, and strategic pricing initiatives. This is a high visibility role and will require leadership experience in both business transformation and operations. The position will require the ability to concurrently lead operational support for strategic transformation initiatives that require technical, operational, or process-related changes, and ensure that Pricing Operations is run smoothly, efficiently, and without error. The ability to work collaboratively with different business leads, internal stakeholders, and subject matter experts is required.
- Develop innovative ideas to transform, optimize, and automate Pricing processes and procedures, while expanding our capabilities and flexibility to scale in a controlled manner
- Efficiently lead and manage a large operations team to execute on Pricing needs, including Sales and Customer Success Manager support on customized deals, enterprise strategic pricing initiatives, and new product development
- Ensure operational support is executed in a compliant, error-free manner while managing to service level agreements. Ensure operations processes are well documented and in accordance with Pricing policies.
- Optimize and elevate Pricing processes, decisions, and infrastructure through automation and embedded intelligence
- In partnership with key stakeholders, develop and execute Pricing’s multi-year transformation roadmap
- Effectively partner with business leaders to develop robust business cases that account for timelines, budgeting and resource needs, as well as clear articulation of transformation project benefits
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience participating in large-scale planning and transformation activities in global organizations and managing large operational teams
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to clearly articulate ideas in presentations
- Mindset to proactively evaluate, seek transformational opportunities, and drive change for the Pricing organization
- Executive presence with ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects with competing priorities, identify dependencies, meet deadlines, and adapt to change
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders while navigating complex decision points and driving engagement on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated organizational agility and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with matrix reporting structure
- Master’s degree required. Operations Research, Finance, or Business degree preferred.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.