- Marketing Technology Lead - New York City, NY
- Marketing Technology Lead - New York City, NY
- Associate Director, Global Email Strategy - New York City, NY
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is an online marketing analytics platform—enabling its clients to track web traffic as they convert new customers.
As a Client Performance Manager, Publishers, you’ll leverage analytical & problem solving skills to ensure the Wunderkind Product provides maximum performance across a wide array of Publisher clients.Our client list includes some of the greatest media brands in the country who rely on us to grow their email newsletter subscribers and paid digital subscribers.
You’ll sit within the Wunderkind Strategy team as the expert on performance monitoring, alerts, & the Wunderkind Product. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with teammates on the Analytics & Publishers Customer Success teams to identify & solve our most pressing challenges related to reporting & Publisher client performance.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver at heart and thrives on the search for continued optimization & efficiencies. They are adept at explaining complex concepts to others, takes immediate personal ownership over the role, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as the primary owner of & expert on performance monitoring across the Wunderkind Publisher client base
- Determine monitoring criteria using understanding of WKND product, strategy, & clients
- Work with the Analytics team to provide Customer Success Managers with tools to better understand the performance of the WKND product
- Set up alerting and monitoring of key features & product performance
- Own the continuous improvement of systems used to monitor performance & track issues
- Communicate cross-functionally with Customer Success and services teams to identify and resolve issues
- Improve alerts with smarter techniques that reduce false positives
- Oversee monitoring of strategic Wunderkind Publisher clients
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years experience in data analytics, quality assurance, or other relevant experience using data to inform decision making
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Experience working in Digital Advertising or Audience Development
- Strong communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships internally
- Comfortable distilling complex topics for less technical team members & executives.
- Ability to pick up and understand new technologies quickly and comprehensively
- Strong creative ideation & iteration — you’re able to build upon and improve the ideas of others as well as come up with new ideas that are both effective and scalable
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team.
- Experience working with Publishers or Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- Experience with Looker is a plus
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain’s for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women’s Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.