- Senior Business Developer, Amazon Freight Partners - London
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Ads CP2 - London
- Demand Generation Representative, Amazon Business - London
- Sr. Salesforce Administrator, Amazon Shipping - London
- Sr Sales Specialist, Amazon Connect - London
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The B2B Payments team is responsible for creating and operating a worldwide collection of products and services, by enabling seamless business payments throughout Amazon. Our mission is to create the most customer-centric payment products, payment experience and procurement services for business clients that empower any business to engage with Amazon from anywhere and in any way. Building on top of Amazon’s long history of customer focus and innovation, and our drive to think big, B2B Payments is addressing a new set of payment needs of business buyers. We re-invent the core parts of the payment experience, provide business-oriented payment methods and integrate with corporate purchasing systems to serve the needs of businesses.
The B2B payment product support team strives to proactively identify payment issues that degrade the customer’s experience and hinder their ability to reconcile transactions, offset credits, correct cash application issues, and remit timely payment.
We are looking for candidates that are customer obsessed, provide exceptional customer service, and can dive deep to solve complex, multi-faceted problems. This role will primarily interface with large, enterprise customers to remove friction from the end-to-end B2B payment experience.
The Account PM will tackle a variety of issues that include account reconciliation, invoice discrepancy issues, ERP and procurement system integration, and other issues that prevent timely customer payments. They will work closely with customers to trouble shoot both technical and process problems, guide implementations, and work closely with internal Amazon teams in Payments, Technology, Tax and Reporting to resolve customer issues.
Key job responsibilities
• Works across Amazon teams to drive problem resolution and get customers on a path to an issue-free payment experience.
• Educates internal teams using real examples that depict the impact glitches have to our customers.
• Analyses customer payment behaviour and identifies anomalies and indicators that may impact a customer’s ability to meet payment terms.
• Listens to the voice of the customer to identify issues and pain points, and builds customer focused solutions.
• Creates requirements and operating procedures to scale and standardized resolution paths.
• Tracks customer issues and resolution criteria for reporting purposes.
• Synthesize issues to help Product Teams prioritize customer facing problems.
- Few years of services delivery or customer success management experience, B2B industry preferred.
- BA/BS degree.
- Strong analytical skills. Experience with excel and basic SQL.
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Program management or services experience deploying technology solutions.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to understand complex customer issues.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals.
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves.
- Proficient in German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Knowledge of procurement and source to pay processes and solutions.
- Experience with payments and EDI related products.
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, Excel, Issues resolution systems/trackers.
- Project Management skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.