- TikTok/Reels Creator, Radio 1 - London
- TikTok/Snapchat Writers - London
- Social & Community Manager (TikTok) - London
- Paid Social Marketer - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok - London
- Omni Channel Skin Expert - Active Cosmetics Division - London
As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and exciting e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, to build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager, who will collaborate with our Product and local BD/AM teams in building integrations for our largest customers. You will be providing advocacy and strategic direction to help plan ahead of time, ensuring customers onboard and integrate with TikTok solutions. In addition, you will take your learnings and partner with product/tech teams to streamline and automate processes – creating efficiency and scaling success.
– Responsible for collaborating with Product and Business Development stakeholders, to design and implement strategy for onboarding strategic merchants.
– Provide support to merchants whilst evaluating their business needs. Scope complex integration requirements and design bespoke solutions with Product teams for successful merchant onboarding.
– Work with merchants to troubleshoot setup and production issues.
– Gathering learnings and market feedback, in order to guide product roadmap and streamline processes. Scaling best practices that will achieve longer term success.
– 1-3 years of experience with technical account management for large enterprises.
– Entensive experience with integration management, strong grasp of e-commerce ecosystem and API integration is preferred.
– Experience working with cross functional teams to develop roadmaps, also supporting with process improvements.
– Strong communication skills, with ability to work with internal/external senior stakeholders.
– (Optional) Fluency in a second language is preferred.