- Associate Strategic Finance Uber Eats - Mexico City
- National Strategic Accounts Lead - Mexico City
- LERT Lead - Mexico City
- Technical Account Manager LatAm - Mexico City
- Sr. Sales & Account Manager - Mexico City
Uber is changing how people think about transportation, part of the logistical fabric of 600+ cities. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, Uber gives people what they want when they want it.
About the Role
The Mexico SI team is looking for a strategic position to help build and grow our CPG Ads business in Mexico. As a CPG Sales & Client Partner, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial ads partnerships with our largest CPG partners. You will lead the Ad Sales strategy for our pipeline of CPG brands and drive adoption of an expanding suite of ads offerings and other services across our Delivery platform. You will work closely with multiple verticals such as local operations, restaurant teams, S&P among others to meet partners needs.
Since this is a big bet for us, and we are building the business from the ground up, you’ll be responsible for the full sales lifecycle, from prospecting, pitching and closing the agreements to the implementation, maintenance and wrap up of your CPG partners marketing plans.
What You’ll Do:
• Partner with our restaurant teams to develop and execute ads partnership strategies that deliver on your partners’ marketing objectives and exceed quarterly growth goals!
• Build relationships with C-level stakeholders and key marketing decision makers within CPG organizations
• Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations.
• Be an indispensable cross-functional partner across Restaurants, Operations, S&P and Marketing regional and subregional teams to ensure we are delivering on CPG partner needs.
• Develop pitch narratives that scale across our Ads team and drive growth for our CPG partners
• Be ready to wear many hats to build our business and jump in to help your teammates when the need arises.
What You’ll Need:
• Consistent track record of full-time experience in end-to-end CPG / Large Customer Digital Advertising Sales
• Experience selling ads solutions to large, complex CPG brands and organizations
• Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Passion for building relationships and experience with cross functional and multicultural collaborations and driving through impact and influence
• Thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Ability to build and execute strategic sales plans that result in success for our partners and Uber
• Are a creative storyteller with the ability to utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
• Strong leadership ability
• Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
• Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity