- Retail Store Manager - Tampa, FL
- Registered Nurse RN - Hemophilia Educator - Tampa, FL
- Pharmacy Clerk - Tampa, FL
- LPN/RN NURSE - $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS - Tampa, FL
- Pharmacist - Long Term Care - Tampa, FL
CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
Must live in Tampa or Ft. Lauderdale areas, or a commutable distance
Achieve revenue, customer, membership and/or profit earnings growth by providing strategic and technical support throughout the sales support process.
Works in partnership with sales and account management teams to consult with prospective and existing customers to provide their employees with the best possible wellness programs.
Assists the plan sponsor, broker, and account team in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of wellness programs to reduce health risks, healthcare costs, population absenteeism due to illness and disability.
– 3 or more years experience leading and guiding development of multi-year workplace well-being and cost savings strategies or relevant experience.
– Highly self-motivated to do what it takes to achieve success in a fast-paced environment.
– Proficient in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, Publisher.
– Written and verbal communication skills must be concise, clear and convincing.
– Willing to seek and maintain wellness-based certifications, such as those provided by NWI, WELCOA or other health and wellness experts.
– Certified Wellness Program Manager (CWPM) or willing to obtain within 6 months of hire.
– Live in Tampa or Ft. Lauderdale areas, or a commutable distance.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
– 2 or more years sales or account management experience.
– Florida Health and Life license or willing to obtain within 6 months of hire.
– Bachelor’s degree in health education, health promotion or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
– Certified Wellness Program Manager (CWPM) or willing to obtain within 6 or months of hire.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.