Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At AWS Enterprise Support we’re looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support our customers’ creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies, including Compute, Storage, Database, Big Data / Analytics, Application-level services, Networking, Serverless and more. The TAM works with customers as a trusted advisor and has a direct impact in how they gain the most value from AWS services and the cloud technology that supports their business goals.
As we continue to rapidly expand AWS’s Enterprise Support organization by averaging 30% – 40% revenue growth/ year, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your technical, consulting, operational and leadership skills. You’ll work with talented cloud technologists whilst expanding your knowledge of AWS products. You’ll also have the chance to receive mentor-ship and gain AWS certifications for global & regional impact.
The TAM is the centrepiece of value to our Enterprise Support customers, working alongside the broader dedicated account team. If you wish to be at the forefront of customer strategies and innovation, come join us!
- Develop trusting relationship with customers, understand their business needs / drivers, review service disruptions, provide monthly / quarterly metrics and assist with pre-launch planning
- Utilize technical skills to investigate complex support cases and technical challenges
- Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting process for customer issues and escalations
- Advocate for customer needs to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development
- Improve customer capabilities by running workshops, operations and architecture reviews
- Ensure AWS environments remain operationally healthy whilst reducing costs and driving efficiencies to mitigate risks in customer operations plans and product adoption
- Work with customers across all levels from developers through to C-Suite executives
- Collaborate across multiple functions within AWS, such as: Solutions Architects, Business Developers, Professional Services Consultants and Sales Account Managers
- Experience with operational parameters and troubleshooting for at least four of the following technical domains: Compute/ Storage/ Networking/ CDN/ Databases/ DevOps/ Big Data and Analytics/ Security/ Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
- Working with engineering/ technology teams for large customers or a major segment of a large entity in the Public Sector, Enterprise or Start-up industry
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as technical lead
- Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more decision maker(s)
- Experience in operational services or support environment (Note: this is not a 24×7 on call operations role)
- Experience in impacting management stakeholders on technical, operational or business strategic decisions
- Experience with AWS services and/ or other cloud offerings
We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family members. Benefits include Healthcare, Employee Assistance Programs and Global Mobility opportunities.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice ( https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.