Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Ads seeks a Sr. Global Go-To-Market Operations Specialist to join our Ad Sales Operations team. With the rapid growth of the Amazon Ads business, it is imperative for us to continue to scale our process(es) and technology. We are looking for a results driven individual to drive strategic growth through innovation and analytical insights, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the end to end sales and account management cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and make a big impact in this fast growing business.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver that can breakdown complexity and address challenges by designing innovative, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solutions. This individual identifies strategic priorities and opportunities to improve our competitive advantage. This team member builds mechanisms and processes that meet the needs of the business and addressing any concerns from the stakeholder community.
• Drive strategic initiatives from inception to delivery by prioritizing, analyzing, designing and deploying appropriate solutions, to deliver customer experience, revenue growth, and increase sales and account management productivity.
• Lead process optimization initiatives by evaluating the current state and conducting root cause analysis, designing new process(es) and business metrics, streamline workflows using SLAs to simplify
• Lead the design and execution of strategic frameworks to drive revenue growth, scale best practices, using a codified approach.
• Lead internal and external program to identify and scale best practices.
• Lead tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing roadmap to achieve the Advertising Sales vision.
• Provide leadership on projects selection, scope, definition and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy.
• Develop and provide right metrics to measure process efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
• Serve as change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization. Be able to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s Degree• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects, working with tech and non-tech teams
• Experience designing process(es), tools, and analytics to drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements
Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• MBA is preferred
• Advanced skills in analytics / tool design with a record of implementing process tools and/or decision support mechanisms
• Experience in designing business metrics, correlating input and output metrics to increase product adoption
• Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.