- Amazon Marketplace Manager - Helsinki
- Embedded SDE, Ring - Helsinki
- Software Development Engineer, Scout - Helsinki
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js)- Helsinki- 6500€/pm + bonus - Helsinki
- Java Software Developer- Helsinki- up to 6000€/pm - Helsinki
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Senior Startup Account Manager, you will help drive the growth of your born in the cloud customers, servicing their unique needs, engaging with Founders, CxOs, Board of Directors and VC influencers, and teaming with business development, marketing, solution architecture and partner teams to lead execution of coordinated go-to-market strategies.
In this role, you will also establish Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the companies you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to Startups Customers. You will be at the heart of latest trends like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), serverless and IoT, helping your customers to leverage state-of-the-art technologies on AWS to innovate and become the next disrupters, like today’s AirBnB, Slack, DoorDash, and Lyft.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about startups?
Come build the future with us.
• Ability to build and deliver against a plan for your territory which meets or exceeds revenue targets
• Passion for helping startups grow
• Entrepreneurial “builder” mentality
• 8+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable delivering results amid ambiguity and change
• Fluency in English
• A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science
• Experience selling cloud solutions
• History of working for, or selling to tech startups
• Fluency in Finnish is a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.